Dun & Bradstreet launches new partner program to accelerate speed of service delivery
Last week, Dun & Bradstreet introduced a new partner program â€“ D&B Accelerate to develop new alliances globally as part of the company’s expansive program. The partner program will combine Dun & Bradstreet’s data, analytics, and insight with capabilities of other market-leading businesses to foster the development and drive faster solutions delivery to help clients transform and grow.
â€œDun & Bradstreet is a trusted partner at the root of the data and analytics value chain in all geographic markets, providing a compelling commercial proposition to deliver insights that solve critical pain points,â€ saidOpens a new window Stephen C. Daffron, president, Dun & Bradstreet. â€œBy combining capabilities and distribution channels with organizations who are leaders in their field, we are able to provide agile and innovative solutions to meet the diverse requirements of businesses around the world.â€
D&B Accelerate aims to expand existing collaborations and build new, strategic relationships that enable:
- Access to Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud, including over 360 million global business records, plus its growing firmographic and alternative data sets
- Collaborative innovation, combining the depth and breadth of Dun & Bradstreet’s data and analytics with complementary solutions to help clients better manage risk and identify opportunities
- Faster time to marketfor co-developed and co-marketed solutions, leveraging Dun & Bradstreet’s solution architects and subject matter expertise
- Accelerated international expansion and growthacross markets in any economic environment by delivering intelligent solutions that inform and drive decisions.
The company is entering into new business development partnerships with organizations including:
- Quantexa: Dun & Bradstreet is working with the intelligence software company in Europe and North America to support large banks such as Barclays and HSBC. The partnership leverages Dun & Bradstreet’s actionable data to help clients identify potential exposure and links to parties who are involved in laundering money from illegal activities such as human trafficking.
- Yonyou Network Technology: The China-based cloud service and software provider has also partnered with Huaxia Dun & Bradstreet to deliver better risk management solutions to clients. It combines its procurement platform with Dun & Bradstreet’s data and expertise to support supplier onboarding and supply chain management.
- BuyHive: The China-based B2B eCommerce platform helps buyers and suppliers in Greater China source products through a freelancer network of sourcing professionals, their B2B ecommerce platform, and end-to-end sourcing solution. The Hong Kong-based company has today announced its new relationship with Dun & Bradstreet to use data and analytics to validate the business information of buyers and sellers on their platform.
What Does This Mean for Marketers?
Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud helps marketers align their sales and marketing efforts by delivering business intelligence on a vast repository of business records. The new partner program will help marketers access quality B2B data to increase productivity and enabling growth. Marketers will also be able to access company and contact data across their account-based-marketing (ABM) campaignsOpens a new window and systems by enriching their data to empower continuous data hygiene, as well as analysis and visualization.