The new features help marketers improve the ROI of their CDP investments
Mapp, a customer engagement solution provider, yesterday launched a comprehensive product update to Mapp Cloud, its digital marketing platform.
The new update included several new features, improvements, and integrations. Mapp says the update provides marketers with an improved ability to useÂ Mapp CloudÂ and its modules effectively and specifically focuses on customer intelligence, marketing analytics, personalization, and automation from a single source.
Also read: Delivering Integrated Customer Engagement
Here’s a quick look at some of the new features:
- Interactive Emails Powered by AMP: The new email framework allows companies to experiment with a new range of options to create dynamic content. With AMP, emails can easily and quickly be configured, personalized, and enriched with interactive elements within the email itself. This enables consumers to buy products, add a wish list item, or give feedback to interactive surveys directly in the email.
- Unified Customer Profiles: Mapp has also launched a new customer data platform (CDP) functionality to provide marketers with a 360-degree view of the customer. It further allows marketers to visualize their attributes, transactions, and engagement, all in one single place. The new CDP enables complete contact profiles to contain order and engagement information, which is extremely valuable for advanced segmentation and automation. This means that end users can be addressed holistically more than ever. Successful one-to-one personalization is also enhanced with channel-specific reports.
- Cookieless Tracking: In line with the evolving customer privacy landscape and requirements, Cookieless tracking helps marketers track visitors without using cookies or other technical tools that use user-identifiable information. Marketers and analysts will still be able to a analyze website and campaign performance, but without sacrificing the anonymity of their customers and prospects.
- Back in Stock and Price Drop Options: Mapp has also synchronized its cross-channel module, Mapp Engage with product catalogs, enabling email campaign creation based on specific product attributes. This will provide an even greater degree of personalization and relevance to campaigns.Â By using the newÂ â€œBack in Stockâ€ and â€œPrice Dropâ€ features, ecommerce marketers will be able to run personalized campaigns to automatically notify consumers when products become available again or when they are available for a lower price.
- AI-driven Segments: Mapp has introduced new AL-powered segments to help marketers target accounts based on user-attributes and ensure they engage with customers at the right time. Another improvement based on new features is for mobile push messages, with advanced segmentations that can be built based on push notifications that users have received and engaged with.
- Plugin for Shopware: The plugin has been added to the customer analytics module to enable an analysis of websites based on Shopware seamlessly. Â As it uses a no-code solution, the necessary tracking information is available without additional development effort.
- Visual Tracker: Mapp’s data management module, Mapp Acquire has also witnessed a significant update. Visual Tagger, fueled by a Google Chrome plugin, helps track content and other elements with zero code intervention. As a result, marketers will be less dependent on IT resources to set up or extend website tracking.
What Does This Mean for Marketers?
â€œWith this enhancement ofÂ Mapp Cloud, we’ve combined the latest trends in the market with the specific needs of our customers. The Fall Update brings a long-awaited innovation for email marketing. Just in time for next year’s 50th anniversary of email, Mapp is one of the first global providers to support the new AMP for Email standard, which enables completely new interactive experiences. We look forward to working with our customers to discover the potential of this revolutionary technology to create inspiring engagement experiences,â€ says Michael Diestelberg, VP product & marketing at Mapp.
The updates mean that marketers using Mapp are more prepared to navigate the challenges brought on by COVID-19 and data-privacy and engage customers in a more targeted manner, banking on reliable insights. This will help marketers improve their campaign ROI across channels and develop a competitive advantage in the era of low-code software. These benefits also come at significantly lower costs for enterprise capabilities and shorter implementation times to standard market expectations.