Salesforce Anywhere is purpose-built to serve the ever-increasing demand for remote work and unifies customer service, communications, data, business intelligence, and skill development & training, all in one solution.
Salesforce debuted its newest purpose-built solution Salesforce Anywhere at its TrailheaDX virtual conference on Thursday. The app allows location-agnostic collaboration between teams and weaves chat, alerts, comments and video directly into the CRM.
Building an app for the remote world
Bret Taylor, President and COO at Salesforce explained, â€œThe COVID-19 crisis has taught us that companies must be able to sell, service, market and collaborate from anywhere, and that won’t change in a post-pandemic world. With Salesforce Anywhere we’re empowering customers of every size, location and industry to digitally transform with confidence in this all-digital, work-from-anywhere world.â€
The solution’s beta for iOS and desktop will be available in July, while its general availability is scheduled to be announced in Q4 2020.
What Salesforce Anywhere Holds for You
Sell, Service, market and Move from Anywhere Features Salesforce’s internally developed Customer 360
- Creates better perception into every customer lifecycle with the help of AI
- Enables users to create tailor-made experiences in accordance with the needs of each unique costumes
- Is a cross-functional feature, working across sales, services, marketing, etc.
Collaborate From Anywhere
- Users can chat, receive and send alerts for any changes or updates made, comment for real-time feedback, interact via video calling.
- Text chatting and video calling is powered by Amazon Chime while comment-based suggestions for any action is driven by Einstein Call Coaching.
- It also features Quip for real-time collaboration on documents and their management.
Work From Anywhere
Salesforce Anywhere enables work from anywhere with new apps Employee Data Model, service solutions to give organizations greater control over employee devices and services.
- Multichannel AI bot support for several devices
- Incident resolution capabilities with set workflows and help desks
- Employee productivity tracker, again powered by AI
Data from Anywhere
- Mulesoft allows data sourcing from multiple sources via APIs
- Tableau allows data readability and visualization insights
Both can be integrated within Salesforce Anywhere to delve deeper into intelligence for business decisions.
- Skill Up from Anywhere
Trailhead is a free learning platform for coveted skill sets. It is the forefront of Salesforce Anywhere’s continuous learning approach where users can learn about new apps, workflows and services as they are introduced in every.